- Food from India, that will seduce your senses
- Food from Asia from Thailand to China
- Chinese Food
- Thai food. More than 20 Thai dishes, you simply must taste
- French food and 20 French delicious dishes.
- Italian food and wine
- Mexican Food from crispy tacos to delicious enchiladas
- African food from Egypt to South Africa
- Vietnamese Food from Hanoi to Saigon
- Michelin star to Singapore street food
- Turkish Food is world food. Delicious, healthy and tempting
- Gastro UK – British food culture is blooming!
- French wine regions from Loire to Cotes du Rhone
- Dholl Puri and Mauritius street food
Singapore street food with Michelin star for the price of a hot dog?
Singapore street food is famous, but this is undoubtedly the world’s cheapest Michelin star food, and an incredible story. Get it here:
In Singapore, the competition for the best meals is fierce, especially among street vendors of Singapore street food, the so-called hawkers, as it is called in Singapore. It’s almost a national treasure with a full street, Hawker Street dedicated to Singapore street food. But the restaurants also struggle for the guests’ favor. It gets more beautiful, bigger and more experimented all the time, and Michelin starred with a lean hand over the city.
Liao Fan Hong Kong Soy Sauce Chicken Rice & Noodle’s stand in the middle of the street has gone a different way long before the owner knew there was something called Michelin and stars from the same French flavors:
Here you can try Singapore street food at a delicious level: Chan Hon Meng’s famous chicken with rice right at 1.42, USD. (maybe slightly more expensive now) Bon appetite!
Now also Singapore Streetfood as a restaurant.
In 2016, when Michelin found the Liao Fan Hawker spot, the success was so overwhelming that the owner chose to find a partner and open a restaurant that seats 80 guests a few yards from the street kitchen, which still exists as good as ever.
Back to Singapore:
Travel to Singapore
- Fly with Singapore Airlines, world´s best airline.
- Singapore´s top restaurants
- Excursions from Singapore
- Pub crawling in Singapore