Mauritius, beauty abundance in the Indian Ocean
The island is in the southwest Indian Ocean. It is about 900 km (559 mi) east of Madagascar. The country includes the island of Mauritius as well as the islands of St. Brandon, Rodrigues and the Agalega Islands. Mauritius is part of the Mascarene Islands along with the French island of Réunion 200 km (124 mi) to the southwest.
Under revision late 2019
Paradise islands world-wide with Traveltalk
- Boracay in the Philippines, also in top 10
- Palawan, unspoiled eco island group
- Fiji, where Tom Hank hangs out in Oceania
- Maldives, diving with sea turtles?
- Seychelles what to see, what to do, where to stay
- Mauritius, A pearl dropped in the Indian Ocean