Whisky and gin for connoisseurs
Britain is the largest exporter of gin in the world and London Gin is recognized by the EU as a Special Quality Beverage. The Feathers hotel in Oxfordshire has more than 400 different gins and is the official world record. Whiskey includes 70% of the entire Scottish food and beverage industry. More than 40 distilleries and visitor centers are open to visitors. It is possible to follow what is known as the Malt Whiskey Trail and visit distilleries in the Highlands.
Visit the UK
- Downton Abbey, where was it filmed?
- English Castles, what a way to see England
- Scotland and the best golf courses
- Castles in Scotland, a travel theme that will show you the country
- The Hebrides, when you go all out